The United Arab Emirates has been at the center-stage of the major construction activity in the past couple of decades, which has intensified the competition in the local market more than ever. In order to stay competitive and deliver the structures in a professional fashion, a company needs proper planning. This is where the concept of Construction Project Management comes into play. Click on the link to know more about the unlimited construction services in Dubai.
Going by the book, construction project management is a way of delivering a project. It helps the construction companies to streamline their projects as per their clients’ interest by applying their construction expertise to coordinate, manage, and control all aspects of building the project. By using construction project management, a construction company allows maximum involvement of its clients by connecting them to trade contractors.
The construction project management phenomenon has already replaced the traditional method, which was about appointing a main contractor who would select his subcontractors for the project. The new concept has a consultant right at the center of everything, especially to liaison between trade contractors and client. This methodology allows the clients to stay in the loop and in touch with the administration of trade contractors.
Following is a list of various advantages of construction project management.
- It results in a low project cost and construction management fees
- Allows clients to stay in touch with the local contractors
- Clients are empowered to coordinate and monitor all the statutory prerequisites including permits procurements and plans submissions, etc.
- Clients are aware of the cost cycle and are part of the decision making which lets them to lower the cost but without compromising on the quality or aesthetics of a design
- The method ensures complete documentation with a concerted effort on the part of both client and constructor.
- A master project program has a list of all the major milestones which helps in the project’s strategic planning
- The process makes it easier for managing all tenders and negotiations on behalf of clients
- The construction project management takes care of all the construction contracts including, payments, communications, monitoring interpretations of construction documents, and other procedural stuff.
- Constructor is liable to supervise and monitor the daily workflow on the site
- The method also allows overseeing the completion of handover procedures, organizing project documentation, and release to the client, before making a final closeout report to the client.
Find more information on construction project management in Dubai here.